About Auchendryne Cottage
- kettle, toaster, coffee maker, electric oven, grill
- washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, CD radio
- tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- dish towels, cloths, dishwasher tablets etc
- landline telephone and free (limited) wifi
- books, games, puzzles, dvds
- freeview tv, dvd player, ipod dock
- stove, coal and kindling
- bed linen, towels
- hair dryer, ironing board, iron, outside drying area
- central heating, double glazing
- private enclosed garden, garage and extra parking space
- well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement
The first £15 of electricity used is included in the price of your stay. Any electricity used over and above this is calculated and paid for at the end of your stay.
The village of Braemar and the surrounding area offer guests endless outdoor pursuit opportunities. There are many activities on offer in the Braemar local area.
Braemar has an excellent selection of shops including a grocery shop, pharmacy, butcher (who sells freshly baked bread), sports shop, gift shops, art gallery and sweetie shop. There is a bank with restricted opening hours at the junction as you enter the village and a cash point at the Mews. The tourist information centre can be found in the Mews, opposite the Fife Arms Hotel. There are also several restaurants and cafes and we would particularly recommend Taste, just round the corner from the cottage, which serves tasty but simple lunches and home bakes, and The Bothy, next to the sports shop.
For more information, to enquire about availability or to book your stay at Auchendryne cottage, please visit our contact us page to get in touch with Linda.